Friday, September 25, 2009

Homesick

randomly last night,
i was looking at my co-workers facebook pics
n the i saw this below picture
and for the whole night and all day today
i am TOTALLY HOMESICK














44, is this the intersection to east entrance of angus glen
i am like 95% sure it is,
but i dun trust myself anymore
cus day after day
my memories about home is fading away

i want to go home..............

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess is 14th Aveune and west of Kennedy... is that right?

Homesick... then come back and visit me lar.. Miss you all the time.

Wing Wing said...

if you don't leave a name, i don't know who you are ga...

Anonymous said...

you really don't know who am I mei??? The one that you miss gor wor... you said not too many ppl read your blog ga.. so I think ... so easy to guss jer :)
BTW.. I always left comment as anonymous ga lar.. I think you know who am I now ...

Wing Wing said...

hahahahhahaha... i thought it was u ga la.. but u didn't say honey like u always do ah ma... so i wasn't sure.. lol~

Anonymous said...

Ha ha.. as usual jer.. no name on blog... hehe...

My HD was crashed... so sad.....

44 said...

I can't tell where it is... haha...