Why do people like to hear promises?!
"I promise I will take you to McDonald on Sunday for lunch."
"Oh, we can't go to McDonald today, because we have to go drink tea with aunties and uncles"
---Parents
"I promise I will love you forever and ever."
"I don't think we get along too well, it's better if we break up."
---Lovers
Promises that are made are always broken at the end; yet, we still love to hear them.
Why?!
So there is always something to look forward wait we wait for Sunday to come?
So we can live in our imagine lives to hope that we will always be loved, forever and ever?
If promises are meant to be broken, then they shouldn't be made in the first place.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
約定可以說是一種期望吧
每個人都有渴望的事
所以當聽到別人說出自己所期望的事的時候會感到高興
但很多時期望只是一種盼望 ... 不一定會成真的 ... 當然也有成真的時候 ^^
人往往就是要有期望有期待才會使人生充滿活力和精彩
Post a Comment