Monday, June 30, 2008

i am a "small person"

I am currently sitting in the main office of the school, using a school borrowed MacBook, during office hour typing this blog... I remembered when i was still in Toronto, some of my friends will call me while they are working, to ask me to chat with them on the phone so they can kill time. I used to think, how can they be so "duc han"? Cus i never had time from work when i have free, with nothing to do. (well, in ftv, there was times like that, but usually, the cameraman will keep me busy enough, no need to call anyone).

But then, you might ask, "are you really busy? you were always so busy before." yea, i was, BEFORE. Every since Monday last week, my job at the theatre/arts centre has finished, so i have been passed on to the main office to help with things here and there. I was assigned 3 tasks to do for the whole school. Which 1 task i have completed without 4 days, and the other 2.. sigh... because some people decided that i am a "small person" that they can ignore my request. Okay, fine, so that leaves me with nothing to do every since 8:30 this morning.

I have been checking my personally email, msn, read yahoo news, read 44's still existing blogspot's blog. OMG... i feel useless... but then, i get pay for sitting here typing this blog.... ai.... do i have to go through work like this in the next month? Not that i am complaining, but i do feel kind of mo liu... i am not used to not working, and just hae-ing time at work.... ><"

1 comment:

44 said...

44's still existing blogspot's blog... lol... this is how you call it...