OMG.. i can't believe i will actually say this... I MISS UHS............
i miss.......
1. Gr 12, period 3 lunch... all the big 2, last min studying, chats, and not sitting anywhere near shermie and chris!!!! haha...
2. Interior Design class... haha... miss our everyday ID chats... haha
3. Tech design... i miss those stupid, slow computers, i miss those drafting table.. i miss staying up all nite to finish those models... n i miss ZELLA, LETTIE and DEBBIE!!! (cus of the talks we have in TD)
4. Seeing shermie.. cus she walks me from phys to td... n then td to calc.!!!
5. Parking my car besides brian's... HAHA...~~~~
6. Zel's locker's comics~~~~~~
7. Helen's vcd~~~~~
8. All those till 2, 3 am msn chats with Freda... LoL...
i can't think of anymore right at this moment... but if i can think of anymore.. i'll keep adding~~ haha....
Thursday, February 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yea.......everyone loves their high school life, it's so much fun. Big 2 in the cafe, chatting in the stairway/hallway, doing stupid things, and playing in class instead of paying attention. It was the best. I wish I could stayed in high school a bit longer...=( but then again, I wouldnt be able to have friends over in the middle of the nite, or get them to stay till 4 or 6 in the morning, hahaha......
Pat Pat
Post a Comment