Friday, December 10, 2004

1500 words essay...

I figured that i should probably write this earlier today... cus i got that 1500 words essay due tml, so i will be working on it all night, and because i am so lazy, i probably won't remember/want to write this at the end of the night.. so... here i am, writing this now...

Christmas is almost here... i wonder what i will be doing this christmas -_-" hope it will be something fun... This is the first christmas that i don't have to think and worry about getting school work done!!!! It will be an actual BREAK!!!!! looking forward to that... but i wonder if i will miss school tho... 3 weeks away from res, cafe, theatre building, scary stories about the nurse haunting this place, and the people.... i wonder what that will be like.... Maybe it will be like the summer, when i was in hk, i didn't think about anything in Toronto, and i just had fun everyday....*i miss hong kong...*

Anyways, I got an exam tml @9am... n a esay during before 5pm... so... i will get back to writing about the life of Robert Wilson now....

Count down(to hoilday): 7
Count down (to x'mas): 14
Count down (to 2005): 23

*225*

2 comments:

44 said...

christmas... I dun want any holidays cuz I'll got nth to do during that period of time... >< haha 好犯賤

Anonymous said...

nei jau ho la...3 weeks away from rez...i only get roughly 2 weeks...

^x.x^!!
dada~